Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some of my favorites

I am really excited about this line of jewelry - its for the ladies that have to wear badges everyday - they don't have to be ugly!!! Here is a black and silver and crystal badge holder and it has a matching watch set!! The badge holder is only $10...and the watch band also $10!

While we are looking at black and white pretties - This fun necklace has matching earrings and sells for only $15.00. The watch band also sells for $10 and the watch face for $12. You can get the whole set for only $30!!
This is my black and teal set - and it is already sold but it is a gorgeous set. Again, you have a necklace and earrings that sell for $22 .
The watch face is $10 and the watch band $10.
That is $42 normally but bought as a complete set it is only $35.00
This is my Gold That Glitters set - a beautiful illusion necklace made up of Swarovski and Chinese Crystals with triple drop earrings. $22 for the set. I also have a pair of more simple gold toned earrings with a single drop for those that feel like the triple drops are overpowering. The watch sells complete for $22 as it doesn't have the removable lobster claw clasps that make it interchangeable with other watch bands. Instead this watch face is beaded right into the watch bracelet/band. The necklace, earrings, and watch would sell for $35 as a complete set.
Do you like green?? This is such a fresh color - the band, with green pearlized flat beads and green Chinese crystals is accented with silver. The band sells for $10 and the watch face sells for $10. I also have another green watch face - oval in shape and a deeper green that looks really nice with this watch band.

I couldn't sleep last night -we had friends over and like an idiot I served donuts..and Kathy brought a yummy sweet chex mix and I pigged out...after 9 pm...which means burning feet for two hours minimum!! So since I was awake I decided to make a necklace and earring set. I've been making watches like mad lately and felt like I wanted to get back to my 'roots'. Anyway, I already have a watch made that would look pretty with this necklace.
This necklace and earring set would also sell for $22.00---well - forget that ...this one has been sold. I can make another one but it won't be exactly the same.

No comments: