Friday, October 25, 2013

Time for an update


All summer I worked on Viking Knit necklaces - Then It seemed like I had no desire to make anything while I was going back and forth to the doctors.  Finally I sat down with my bead boxes and went to work. I had a ball.  The necklaces and bracelets here are a combination of new work and older stuff.  When I finally sat down to update my etsy site I was down to only 23 items!  So these are the items That were put BACK on my Etsy site.  AS always, if you see an item you like on this blog you can email me at susan@willden.org and get 20% off the listed price.

19"  carved jasper and pink quartz beads..Necklace and Set  $19


Rainbow Illusion Necklace and Earring Set
(Swarovski crystals) $20


Creamy Pearls (soft off white color)  $15


Brown and GoViking knit Bracelet
$15


Gold and wood grain Pandora bracelet 
$12

Blue Dahlia
Necklace only
$10


Copper Charms Necklace and Earring Set
$20


Orange Ice Necklace and Earring Set
$18



Long Chain (33 inches) with Dangles of Charms Necklace and Earring Set
$18


Yello Brite Necklace and Earring Set
$15


Soft Peach Necklace and Earring Set
$20


Coral and Pearls Necklace and Earring Set
$18

 
t
Autumn Leaves Viking Knit Necklace and Earrings Set
$22


Bronze Viking Knit Necklace and Earring Set
$20


Vintage Painted  Green Butterflyne
$12


Black and Orange Magetite Necklace and Earring Set
$16


Celestial Sandstone Necklace and earring Set
$20


Twisted Linen Necklace and Earring Set
$18

ttt
Rustic Hearts Necklace and Earring Set
$18


Extra Long Pearls of Elegance
$25


Blue Viking Knit Necklace
$20


Pirates Gold Necklace and Earring Set
$20




Swarovski Passion Crystals Illusion Necklace and earring Set
$20


Black Viking Knit Bracelet w/Swarovski Passion Crystal
$15
Necklace and Earring Set plus bracelet $30 for all


Viking knit in silver and pastels
$15


Silver Viking Knit bracelet with black and clear crystals
$15


Green Vintag Leaf  $8


Green Pandora Bracelet
$15


Vintag  Colorful Crysanthemum Bloom Necklace
$10




Study in Metals Necklace and Earring set
$15
C

Swarovski Crystals in Turquoise and Pink Silver Viking Knit Bracelet
$15


Gray Swarovski ChainMaille Bracelet
$19

 

Black and Gold Swarovski Crystals on Viking Knit Bracelet
$15

Well - this is it for a bit.  Hopefully I will do a better job keeping this updated.  Remember -for my blogspot friends you can get 20% off any of these beautiful pieces

No comments: