Monday, November 22, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY BOUTIQUE

I am having a BLACK FRIDAY Boutique on Friday Nov 26 from 5-8 and on Sat Nov 27 from 10 am -2 pm...there will be several vendors - Jewelry, bows, cards, watches, rings, purses, and pins....PLUS all of my jewelry. I have one whole box of necklace sets that are 50% off!!!! Thats a deal right there. So while you are thinking about Christmas - come find that perfect gift at the boutique ...my house...744 S 200 E Layton!

If you can't make it to the boutique then you are more than welcome to send me an email at susan@willden.org and tell me what you would like. Then you can either send me a check for the total or else I will post it on my etsy.com site, give you the 'link' for it and you could pay with paypal there. There is a $2 charge for shipping (the first item) and then $1 for each additional item.


This little Christmas tree is not real gold but it IS on a 14k gold chain with 14k gold findings (clasp, jump rings, etc.) Simply but oh so pretty and the tree itself is so intricate. This is a deal for $20!



While I was ordering the brooches I came upon this beautiful little pendant - it is about 1 1/2 inches long and is an elegant dragonfly done in pink and silver. I have it on a simple ribbon to display but I could put it on a chain at your request. $15.00 as is, $18 with a chain.
Also I have added some beautiful brooches - most of which can be worn either as a necklace or a pin. The cameo's are simply exquisite. I have green, blue, pink, brown as you will see as you scroll down...and a grey one coming also. They will sell for $17.50. This one is tan colored - it is larger than the others - about 2 1/4 inches where all of the others are just a hair over 1 1/2 inch in length including the jeweled frame.
Silver metallic brooch
Cameo in pink
I have two green brooches - both a little different than the other but both gorgeous! This is the first one.
This is the second green cameo
This color is called chocolate
Cameo in Lavender
I couldn't get the colors to show true on this one - it is more of a baby blue tone.




I mentioned in my last blog that I was making watch bands to go with my necklaces...I have gone one extra step - eyeglass holders to match the watch bands ...The pictures here show the eye glass holder with a matching watch - for those of us who need reading glasses and are always losing our glasses - what a perfect way to carry them around. I also have earrings to match. The eyeglass holders also sell for $10.

Or I could make jeweled/beaded badge holders - the kind you wear around your neck. If you have a friend that complains about having to wear an ugly badge all day...then this gift is for her.
For $10 you can get her a badge holder ...custom made just for her...and for an extra $10 there is the choice of matching watch band!! Fun.

Here I have the brown and gold eyeglass holder ($10) with matching earrings ($4), matching watch band $10 with an additional $10 for the watch face) or a memory wire bracelet that sells for $8.

One more new item are my clunky rings...I have made up two designs so far for your Christmas parties ...one that is made up of various sized red, green and crystal beads, and one ring done in clear crystals that will be just perfect for this years Christmas party. I will add more pictures tomorrow (Tuesday) so come back to see them!
This picture shows my crystal and silver watch band ($10 +$10 for a watch face too), crystal and silver necklace and earring set ($16.00) and crystal ring with Swarovski crystals ($10)...or the whole set for $35
More brooches - this one is round instead of oval...$17.50
This is the only brooch that cannot also be worn as a necklace. I could make it possible if someone wanted it that way. This brooch is only $12.50

The lavender brooch shown is has been SOLD...it went this morning and is in the mail already. The earrings did not go with it so if you would like an elegant pair of cameo earrings with antique gold frames these are only $12.50 for the pair.


I am posting a few new things here - if you are new to this blog site then scan on down to older posts that show all of my necklaces and watches from past posts. I will also have more pictures to post tomorrow. So stay tuned!

No comments: