Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's ABOUT TIME!

We've been back home almost a month and I have not done a lot of beading!    But here are a few new necklaces....some that I made in Arizona and some that I made here at home - actually the majority of these were created in the desert in Arizona ---only the first three were designed after I got home.  All of these necklaces are made on 19 strand necklace wire (the best quality for strength and drape).  They are all 19" in length and they can ALL be adjusted to your preferred length of necklace.

 I call this one Floral Copper.  The rectangular bead is an acryllic bead with a design that reminds me of flowers.  I paired them with lightweight beads and copper toned rounds.  This is a visually stunning necklace set.  $20

 Funky Yellow!!  This large white & yellow bead caught my eye when I was wandering through the stalls at Quartzsite and I bought them on a whim.  I have paired them with round beads and black flat circular beads.  $16 for the set

This stunning necklace is made of chunks of man made turquoise, bright copper colored bead caps and a rich turquoise chinese crystal.  Then the whole necklace is framed with a simple copper chain.  The matching earrings incorporate the turquoise rock, bead caps and crystals with dangles of chain hanging below.  $20 a set

 This stunner is made up of pale green crystal cubes, antique silver toned bead caps and mint green Swarovski crystals.  Matching earrings.  You can see the true tones of the necklace in the closeup sanpshot below.




Everyone can use a set of warm creamy pearls.  The picture above is more yellow than it should be but it shows the set with the matching earrings.  Of course at only $20 a set
 they are manmade Swarovski pearls .



This set is made up of  a warm creamy toned bead that is pillow shaped so  I named the necklace Creamy Pillows.  I added a rectangular but rounded stone and separated each bead with a warm golden translucent crystal cube.  $20 set




I made this dusty blue necklace set during my bead cap period (they add depth and class to the necklaces - so you will see more of them in the future too!).  I have combined a delicate oval shaped stone bead to a frosty round bead along with beautiful blue Swarovski crystals for a little bit of sparkle.  $20 for the set

 Black onyx beads combined with goldstone make this set very beautiful. The earrings are included in the price of $20

 Golden Jasper $20


Sandstone and Gold $20

Bright and Beautiful

 Study in Browns $18

Crystal Rectangles  $20

No comments: