Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Tree of Life Pendants

I have been having fun creating some gorgeous new pendants.  I call them The Tree of Life.  Actually that was the name given by the Bead Shop in Layton where I learned how to make them.  I have added my own twist on things though by using a solid ring, either in silver or gold, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter rather than making them 4 inches in diameter as we were taught..  I really prefer the smaller pendant.

I make the regular Tree in monochromatic tones (shades of greens etc.)  using 4mm  Swarovski Crystals and top quality  nontarnishing silver, gold, or copper wrapping wire .  As  you will see I have made this in tones of blacks, pinks, greens, purples, blues,  yellows, oranges, and so on.


The  Mother's Tree of Life is a beautiful variation on this.  I take the birthstone colors of the children and wrap the tree in Swarovski crystals with them.  I can also put the parents birthstones in the roots!

I sell these pendants for only $18 each without a chain. 

 If you need  a  chain  I have several to choose from that range in price from $2 to $7 apiece.  


Tree of Life in Blacks and Silvers


Tree of Life in shades of Topaz


Tree of Life in Oranges


Tree of Life in Yellows

Tree of Life in pinks


Tree of Life in Greens


Tree of Life in Purples


Patriotic Tree of Life


Custom Made -- Mother's Tree of Life


This is the Mother's Tree in Gold - using 3 and 4 mm sized Swarovski crystals.


This Mother's Tree of Life has parents with April birthdays (diamond) 
and a child born in May (emerald) June (pearl) and September (Sapphire).  I make these with 3 mm Swarovski crystals and pearls.  

I can custom design one for you or a loved one - just comment the months needed - please designate the monthes in the order of the birth of the children with the oldest child's birth month listed first.


No comments: