Friday, October 23, 2015

This post is going to be a combination of wire wrapped stones which is what I have been doing in the little bit of spare time that I have had this summer and a few of the creations that some of you may have seen before.   About 18 months ago I sent  a huge selection of jewelry to a friend who was opening a fun new store in her little hometown in South Dakota called Antiques and Artisans.   Jane is one of the most talented people I have ever known and if ANYONE could have made a go of a new business it would have been Jane.  However, in this little burgh this was a store that was created around a WANT to buy, NOT a NEED to buy...and the summer tourist season simply wasn't long enough to keep it afloat.  

I recently received some of the items back that I sent to her and so now YOU are getting second chance at these treasures.    I present to you:

SUMMER OF 2015




































No comments: