Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wire Wrapped Beauties


I am slowly but surely adding my necklaces to my Etsy site but it is slow going.  Therefore I am going to do a quick review of the Wire Wrapped Necklaces (most with earrings) that I now have available for sale - remember, Christmas is coming quickly and what nicer gift can you gift someone than a handmade custom one of a kind Necklace?  If you see something you want, simply comment on this site and I will be able to contact you in return and get things set up.  The prices are listed below each picture - and keep checking back  - more will be added!! 
**FALL SPECIAL!!!  This price includes free shipping !!!!**



30 x 20 mm Mini Flashing Moonstone Cabachon
wrapped with top grade Non tarnishing Silver Craft wire (21 gauge) in twisted, square and half round wire. Matching earrings add to the beauty of the necklace with Swarovski Opal crystals (not shown) intermixed with other beads on single dangle drop off of hypoallergenic ear wires.  The necklace is 18 1/2 inches in length with Sterling Silver plated chain 18 inches in length.  The necklace closes with a magnet for easy on and off.  The necklace can be made longer.  The finished pendant with the wire wrapping is 2 1/2 inches in length.

NOTE:  This necklace will go quickly.  The last one I made and sold could have been sold five times.  I was excited to find this beautiful cabachon available from Sri Lanka and I am selling this for $30 for the set.

Quiet elegance in this Gray and Green 30 x 40 mm stone Cabachon.   I chose to wrap it in bronze to pick up the colors of light bronze that runs through it.   The bronze chain is unfinished waiting for the desired length of the purchaser....It will have a strong magnet closure when completed.  The full length of the pendant is almost 3 inches.
$20.00



I wrapped this stone in Gold Toned top quality 21 gauge Craft wrapping wire.  The necklace hangs off of an ultra bright double strand gold chain.  The stone is a 1 1/2 inch by 3/4 inch of rich warm brown tones - the stone is known as Dragon Tears Agate due to the natural design in the stone. You can choose the length of the chain - from 18 to 24 inches with the pendant adding an additional 2 1/2 inches of length.


 
When I first saw this stone I thought it was a malachite - the colors are close, however this is a Green Onyx Agate.  The natural striations in this stone are amazing.  The stone itself is 
2 1/2" x 1 1/2" with a finished wrapping size of a full 3 inches.  The necklace is strung on an 18 inch Sterling Silver plated chain.  It closes with a magnet closure for easy on and off.  
I haven't made earrings yet but could make a matching pair with green Swarovski crystals.   $24.00


Do you recognize this rock - again???   
It is the Dragon Veins stone.  This time in hot pink (at the top) melting into lighter shades.  This 2 1/2 inch long by 1 1/4 inches at its widest point.  The wire wrapping adds another 1/2 inch to the full length.   I wrapped this stone in silver tones again in a soft swirl pattern.  Again, this will hang off of an 18 inch long silver plated chain that closes with a strong magnet.  
$24,00



This Nipomo Coral Fossil comes out of China.  The colors in this picture don't show the variations that are really there.  I have made earrings that are a combination of the colors in this pendant -plum, cranberry, coppers and browns.  The fossil is 2 inches by 1 1/4 inches and wrapped it is 3 inches in length.  I wrapped the fossil in copper toned wire wrap and added a magnet for closure.  The chain is  a lovely decorative 24 inch  brite copper chain.
$22.00


This mini pendant is a painted jasper  in golds and creams and browns and whites.  I wrapped it in antique gold (or bronze) tone wire,  The finished pendant is a delicate is 2" by 1 1/2" .    The bronze toned chain can be anywhere from 18" to 28" in length - your choice.   $20.00


This is a PURPLE crazy lace stone...for some reason it wants to show up on camera as blue...when I bought it online I thought I was getting a blue stone.   NOPE!!  Purple - purple and white with touches of black.  That's why I chose the black wire to wrap it with.  The stone is 40 x 30 mm in size (1 3/4" by 1 1/4") with the finished pendant being 3 inches in length.  It hangs off of a black toned chain with a toggle and bar closure also in black.  
$20,00



This white and gray stone (1 3/4 x 1 1/4") is wrapped in black wire to accent the richness of its soft black and gray texture.  I have paired this pendant - total 2 1/2 inches in length - with some cute 3 inch long black open cut design leaf earrings.   If that is too much earring for you, then I would  be glad to make some shorter earrings- just comment back and talk to me.  $22.00


Black Onyx Cabachon 
Onyx is a healing stone  actually is is said to absorb negative vibes around you.  What better way to put your onyx to work than to wear it as a beautiful pendant.  Wrapped in
silver toned wire wrap the pendant measures 2 inches in length creating a lovely necklace.   The 18 inch chain closes with a strong magnet for easy on and off.


All of my necklaces are made with top quality materials.   I fully guarantee each and every necklace 100% - you must be happy with your purchase (or gift) or I will refund or replace the item.  I make these to make people happy.  I determine the price of each necklace by the cost to mje.  I try to keep the prices down as much as possible,

No comments: