Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quartzsite Beauties

I've been busy here at Quartzsite - Its too cold to go hiking or four wheeling so I sit in the trailer and read and make jewelry.  Its a rough life I know.  

 Three of these six items are made from some of the shells we found in Florida.



Feather Earrings - the Long and the Short of It!
But, first of all - here are some FUN earrings....Made with brown and white and grey toned fleathers and copper chain you have a 'short' earring that is about 5 1/2 inches in length with a cute copper key hanging off of the bottom.  The other earring is a full 10 inches plus!!! in length!  Again, the feathers, the chain, and the key, plus a dangle a the bottom of the earring with sparkles and a small stone.  Wonderful stocking stuffer for those teenagers in your family....I am selling them for $15 on etsy but on sale on my blogger site for $10.





Goldstone Wire Wrap

This necklace is made of goldstone,  jasper stone, chinese crystals and copper beads.  The pendant is a beautiful one inch piece of goldstone that I have wire wrapped.  Be sure and double click on the picture to be able to fully appreciate the beauty of this necklace and earring set.  The earrings are made with the same fun beads and copper toned hypoallergenic fish hooks.  $20



 Wild Seashell Necklace and Earring Set 

Ed found this seashell at Haullover Beach and it simply fascinated me.  I had to use it for a necklace.  I used chinese crystals, pearls and brown stone elliptical beads.  Silver toned findings including a toggle closure complete this 19 inch necklace.  The pendant is an additional two inches in length.   $20



Wire Wrapped Florida Seashell
 Another piece of broken seashell that I have wire wrapped in gold.  The jasper stones are cut and polished beautifully.  Antique goldtoned

Blue Goldstone Necklace and Earring Set

There is a new store in town - open year round with rows and rows and rows of gorgeous beads.  Thank Heavens we were in a hurry or else I would have been in big trouble.  I bought a strand of these BLUE Goldstone beads and created this 19 inch illusion necklace.  It has grey/blue pearls, silver dragonflies and blue goldstone cubes.  $20

Pearl and Seashell Wire Wrapped Necklace and Earring Set

Last but not least is this beautiful shell piece that I wrapped in a rose gold copper wire.  The Necklace itself is 19 inches of beaded wire - pearls, shells, and peach cloisonee all attached to a double strand of copper chain.  $24 on Etsy - just $20 here.

No comments: